- Worlds Adrift Preview
- In a broken world that has now been shredded into floating islands, it is up to you to overcome this new world's challenges & fly in the wind.
- First Ever Pearl Abyss Meet and Greet Event Recap
- We got the chance to hear about the future of Black Desert Online, meet the producers, and experience a little bit of what's to come.
- World of Tanks Console – Mercenaries Press Preview
- This weekend, I was flown out to a secret location to participate in a military operation the likes the world has never seen.
- Bless Online Press Preview
- Bless Online has a fairly storied history, not all of it positive. However, Bless has come a long way since then.
- Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset Thoughts
- This is an island positively brimming with magic, and with High Elves in charge, it’s no surprise.
- Trove Heroes Press Preview
- A lot is going on with Trove right now but we're going to focus on Trove's Superhero update.
- ArcheAge 4.5 Press Preview
- A few weeks back, I got a chance to see the changes coming to ArcheAge for update 4.5, and there’s some really big stuff on the way!
- Product Review: GUNNAR Glasses (3 Models)
- I spend most of my days working (and not working if I’m honest) in front of my PC, so I want to keep my eyes as safe as possible.
- Interview with GUNNAR President Scott Sorensen
- We recently had a few moments to chat with GUNNAR president Scott Sorensen about GUNNAR glasses, and their Coke Esports Partnership.
- Elsword: 3rd Job 2nd Path Press Preview
- Today I had the pleasure to chat once again with the KOG Games team, about Elsword's upcoming update!
- Entropia Universe 15 Year Anniversary Interview
- It's been fifteen years since MindArks' Entropia Universe launched. We sat down and talked with Henrik Nel, MindArk's CEO.
- The Maestros World and History
- The Maestros action RTS has a fun and rich history. We wanted our world to reflect the strategic efforts of battle.